Monday, April 25, 2016

RING OF COFFINS!

Got your attention didn't I?

I found a great pattern on Craftsy called 
"A Ring of Coffins" 

 Jesse, Art School Dropout designed the original EPP pattern
 Heidi Kenney of My Paper Crane came up with the PP pattern.   
Stop over to get your pattern today, just CLICK HERE 

You know exactly where my "Ghastlies" head went!


It's been a very long time since I have paper pieced.
like before...it was trendy and cool!

Ever hear of Carol Doak? 
Well, she pioneered this technique many moons ago! 
Apparently, PP papers have stayed buried (no pun intended)
in my sewing room for 15 years



 I cut out Ghastlie faces...


Pulled larger scraps for the coffin fabrics.  


Now...will I remember how to do this?


I have!



and my Ghastlie family of coffins...grows!



The pattern also includes a template to use for completing the 
coffins. 

Printed on a heavier card stock and trimmed...
ready to sew on the PP coffins


I will do these later when traveling and 
show you when all is said and dead! oppps done!










5 comments:

  1. What a perfect idea for the Ghastlies! I love this so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!!! But I cannot find your pattern. Can you please please send me a link?
    Thank you so much!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find pattern can you help!? Please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.